Math alive includes a full-year, game-based, supplemental math curriculum featuring an exciting technology known as Augmented Reality. This provides a 3D experience without glasses and provides kids an exciting and hands-on way to learn necessary math skills.
Contents of the Math alive Kit:
• Math alive Software on USB Drive
– One User License (We affectionately call our users, Zoo Keepers.)
• Teacher Lesson Plan Manual (provided in pdf)
– Full School Year of daily lesson plans aligned to Common Core State Standards for Kindergarten and partial 1st Grade
• Tracking Mat for Cards
• 45 Skill-based Learning Games
• 41 Teacher Cards that activate the Augmented Reality Activities:
– 10 Number Cards
– 10 Animal Cards
– 9 Color Cards
– 7 (2D) Shape Cards
– 5 (3D) Shape Cards
• Ziggi USB Camera and Box Stand
• Card Sorting Box
• Training Videos
• Student Progress Assessments also available digitally on ESGI
Works on Mac and PCs with the following requirements:
• Operating System: Win 7 or higher
• Processor: 1 Ghz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64)
• RAM: 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit) or higher
• Video RAM: 256 MB or higher
• Graphics Requirements:
– DirectX 9 with WDDM 1.0 or higher
– OpenGL 3.0
• Operating System: Mac OS 10.6 or higher
• Processor: Intel i5 or better
• RAM: 4GB or higher
• Video RAM: 512k or higher
Can't wait to see more
My school recently previewed the Math Alive program. I am so excited to see the addition to our program next year. The content is engaging and super fun. I love the ability to trace and write the numbers with the interactive software. They incorporated the same characters from the Letters Alive program.
My pre-k students love learning math in such a fun way with Math Alive! They stay engaged and excited when learning all of the skills that Math Alive offers.
This is the last part of learning alive that I became comfortable using and I am mad I waited so long to add it to my curriculum. My students were so excited to see all the animals that they are already familiar with be incorporated into our math groups! Math Alive keeps my students highly engaged and interested!
Math Alive-Number fluency
Learning number sense is so important in the early years. Counting, reviewing and reinforcing number sense is not only fun with the Math Program its a staple in the classroom.
We enjoy math alive in our classroom as supplemental compliment to what is provided for us. We love how it covers so many math topics and offers a way for students to practice their skills in a video game format as well as using the high engagement augmented reality of math images and topics.
Math That Makes Sense
Our Kindergarten class had a huge gap to fill after the pandemic closed all of our preschools last year. This school year we had the pleasure to use the Math Alive Kit in our classroom. Math is an abstract and complicated language to grasp for some kiddos, Math Alive makes the numbers make sense in a practical way so that kiddos grasp number sequencing, patterns, addition, subtraction, geometry, probability and measurement much easier. Plus, the technology is interactive and fun for kiddos making teaching much more successful.
math Alive for Kindergarten
Math alive has been a great tool to use when introducing numbers and doing lessons on number sense. We especially loved the shapes portion to supplement our math unit on shapes.