90-Day study with students using Letters alive
- 48% increase in letter naming fluency.
This was a 2x gain over non-users.
- 112% increase in letter sound fluency.
This was a 4x gain over non-users.
See PDF Report
Highlights from study
- 48% increase in letter naming fluency
- 112% increase in letter sound fluency
- Classroom management problems decreased
- Students’ attention span increased
- Computer assisted voice negates effect of regional pronunciation (most benefits for ELL students)
Tamra Ogletree has a Ph.D. in Language and Literacy and a Certificate in
Interdesciplinary Qualitative Research from the University of Georgia.