The FREE Journals alive app for smartphones and tablets (see details below) allows this journal to spring to life for a magical, interactive experience with numbers, shapes, and animals.
This journal and app will have your kids totally engaged.
Perfect for Classrooms or Homeschoolers!
My Math alive® Student Journals
A mind-boggling new way to learn and practice numbers, counting, and shapes!
* Teaches counting by feeding each of the 26 zoo animals!
* Introduces/reinforces numbers, shapes, and counting
* Teaches proper number formation
* Encourages one-to-one and rote counting
* Includes concept of more and less
* Introduces/reinforces shape recognition
* Includes 0-10 and 2D shapes / Kindergarten ver has 0-20 and 3D shapes
* Promotes family engagement
* Monitors progress with sticker badge set
* Includes the bonus Airplane Counting Game
* Uses device camera to take fun pics with numbers and shapes
Make your journals come alive on your smartphone or tablet!
How to download the FREE App:
Before you download, make sure your device meets these minimum requirements:
For iPhones: iPhone 5 or newer
For iPad: 3rd Generation or newer
For Android smartphones or tablets: Version 7 (Nougat) or newer
For Fire Tablet: 6th Generation, Fire Tablet 8 or newer
Note: Chromebooks are NOT supported by our mobile apps. 🙁
How to get the Journals alive app:
1. Using your mobile device, go to your source for applications.
2. Search for “Journals alive”
3. Look for this icon and get the free app:
4. If you are on your device now, simply click your app source below:
To see the magic now, scan the letter bug or number bug below:
Perfect Addition to my math instruction!
The Math Alive Journals have been an amazing addition to my math instruction for my students. They serve as a great reinforcement for the foundational math skills my tier 3 students have difficulty with.
I’ve been using these in my K classroom for 2 years now. The kids love them and they really help keep them engaged while learning their numbers and practicing how to write them. I love that they continue to be a learning tool even after they are completed and taken home.
Numbers Alive Journals
This was my first year to use the Numbers Alive Journals. The students loved “feeding the animals” the objects and practicing counting. I only wish that there could be more interaction on the 3D shapes.
What better way to incorporate our favorite animals with number formation. Students can now visualize formation, making writing numbers improved and fun.
yes yes yes
this is so amazing when it comes to AR
An Amazing Edition To Our Program!
The Math Alive Journals reinforce the learning we have experienced as a whole group using the 3-D technology. Plus their learning is so much more in depths with being cross-curricular, it encourages learning in a myriad of ways such as reading and story telling in addition to the math. Plus, kiddos get to practice on their own what they’ve learned as a group.