The FREE Journals alive app for smartphones and tablets (see details below) allows this journal to spring to life for a magical, interactive experience with numbers, shapes, and animals.
This journal and app will have your kids totally engaged.
Perfect for Classrooms or Homeschoolers!
My Math alive® Student Journals
A mind-boggling new way to learn and practice numbers, counting, and shapes!
* Teaches counting by feeding each of the 26 zoo animals!
* Introduces/reinforces numbers, shapes, and counting
* Teaches proper number formation
* Encourages one-to-one and rote counting
* Includes concept of more and less
* Introduces/reinforces shape recognition
* Includes 0-10 and 2D shapes / Kindergarten ver has 0-20 and 3D shapes
* Promotes family engagement
* Monitors progress with sticker badge set
* Includes the bonus Airplane Counting Game
* Uses device camera to take fun pics with numbers and shapes
Make your journals come alive on your smartphone or tablet!
How to download the FREE App:
Before you download, make sure your device meets these minimum requirements:
For iPhones: iPhone 5 or newer
For iPad: 3rd Generation or newer
For Android smartphones or tablets: Version 7 (Nougat) or newer
For Fire Tablet: 6th Generation, Fire Tablet 8 or newer
Note: Chromebooks are NOT supported by our mobile apps. 🙁
How to get the Journals alive app:
1. Using your mobile device, go to your source for applications.
2. Search for “Journals alive”
3. Look for this icon and get the free app:
4. If you are on your device now, simply click your app source below:
To see the magic now, scan the letter bug or number bug below: