My Math alive Journal (Pre-Kindergarten) provides early learners an engaging way to learn numbers, counting, and 2D shapes while interacting with zoo animals!
The FREE Journals alive app for smartphones and tablets (see details below) allows this journal to spring to life for a magical, interactive experience with numbers, shapes, and animals.
This journal and app will have your kids totally engaged.
Perfect for Classrooms or Homeschoolers!
My Math alive® Student Journals (ages 3 & 4)
A mind-boggling new way to learn and practice numbers, counting, and shapes!
* Teaches counting by feeding each of the 26 zoo animals!
* Introduces/reinforces numbers, shapes, and counting
* Teaches proper number formation
* Encourages one-to-one and rote counting
* Includes concept of more and less
* Introduces/reinforces shape recognition
* Includes 0-10 and 2D shapes
* Promotes family engagement
* Monitors progress with sticker badge set
* Includes the bonus Airplane Counting Game
* Uses device camera to take fun pics with numbers and shapes
Looking for the Kindergarten version? Click Here.
Make your journals come alive on your smartphone or tablet!
How to download the FREE App:
Before you download, make sure your device meets these minimum requirements:
For iPhones: iPhone 5 or newer
For iPad: 3rd Generation or newer
For Android smartphones or tablets: Version 7 (Nougat) or newer
For Fire Tablet: 6th Generation, Fire Tablet 8 or newer
Note: Chromebooks are NOT supported by our mobile apps. 🙁
How to get the Journals alive app:
1. Using your mobile device, go to your source for applications.
2. Search for “Journals alive”
3. Look for this icon and get the free app:
4. If you are on your device now, simply click your app source below:
To see the magic now, scan the letter bug or number bug below: