This product is ONLY available to ship within the U.S.
Letters alive® Zoo Keeper 8.0 Laptop Bundle
For In-class and Distance Learning
This all-in-one kit will excite and captivate your students to a new level of engagement for learning the foundations of reading, whether at-home or in- class. Our supplemental ELA curriculum software is preloaded on this touchscreen laptop, which has a built-in webcam and a separate Ipevo Document Camera. You can also use this for any and all of your other instructional programs as well.
This Kit includes:
• Laptop PC preloaded with Letters alive® software
• 15″ touch-screen
• Just power up, click, and go!
• 1-Year Warranty
Letters alive Zoo Keeper 8.0
Letters alive is an award-winning, evidence-based, supplemental reading and writing program that incorporates multiple learning modalities and a cross-curricular approach to teach letters, letter sounds, word building, sentence building, and writing. This brain-based, early literacy program includes a magical, zoo-themed supplemental curriculum aligned to ELA Standards for Kindergarten that will enhance your literacy block. The full-year of lesson plans take your students on a zoo tour with 26 3D augmented reality animals; tying science in with literacy instruction. Your students will hear, see, touch, build, and speak while enjoying a positive and engaging learning experience that is proven to boost reading proficiency and increase knowledge retention.
Contents of the Letters alive Zoo Keeper 8.0:
• Letters alive Zoo Keeper Edition software on flash drive – One user license for single computer
• Zoo Keeper Lesson Plans (aligned to Kindergarten ELA Standards)
• 26 Alphabet cards
• 97 PreK and Kindergarten sight word cards
• 84 Word Family cards (blends, digraphs, rimes)
• 25.5″x 22″ Zoo Map Poster
• 22″ x 25.5″ Alphabet Poster
• 26 Alphabet Letter Posters
• Ipevo USB Doc Cam and extension stand
• Tracking mat for cards
• Card sorting box
• Training and modeling videos
• 60-Day FREE Trial for ESGI Online Student Assessments