This product is ONLY available to ship within the U.S.
Learning alive™ Zoo Keeper 8.0 Laptop Bundle
For In-class and Distance Learning
This all-in-one kit will excite and captivate your students to a new level of engagement for learning the foundations of reading and math, whether at-home or in- class. Our supplemental ELA/Math curriculum software is preloaded on this touchscreen laptop, which has a built-in webcam and a separate Ipevo Document Camera. You can also use this for any and all of your other instructional programs as well.
This Kit includes:
• Laptop PC with Learning alive preloaded
• 15″ touch-screen
• Just power up, click, and go!
• 1-Year Warranty
Learning alive Zoo Keeper Edition
Learning alive is a brain-based supplemental curriculum that includes Letters alive Zoo Keeper Edition, Math alive, and three Interactive Stories designed to help your early learners become proficient in reading, writing, and mathematics. Fill your classroom with our magical cast of 26 zoo animals for a super-engaging, cross-curricular experience. Enjoy the action, sounds, and engagement as our animals spring to life via augmented reality to provide an eye-popping, interactive 3D experience for your kids.
Contents of the Learning alive Zoo Keeper Edition:
Letters alive Zoo Keeper 8.0
• Zoo Keeper Lesson Plans (aligned to Kindergarten ELA Standards)
• 26 Alphabet cards
• 97 PreK and Kindergarten sight word cards
• 84 Word Family cards (blends, digraphs, rimes)
• 25.5″x 22″ Zoo Map Poster
• 22″ x 25.5″ Alphabet Poster
• 26 Alphabet Letter Posters
• Ipevo USB Doc Cam and extension stand
• Tracking mat for cards
• Card sorting box
• Training and modeling videos
• 60-Day FREE Trial for ESGI Online Student Assessments
Math alive Zoo Keeper 8.0:
• Printed Math Field Guide, Zoo Keeper 123 Boot Camp (pdf), and Full-year Lesson Plans (pdf)
• Math alive Card Deck including :
– 42 number cards (two sets of 0-20)
– 10 animal cards
– 9 color cards
– 7 (2D) shape cards
– 5 (3D) shape cards
– 3 math symbol cards
– 4 custom cards
– video card
– 100 card
• Hundreds Chart
• Math Sentences Mat Overlay
Our three digital Storybooks engage kids (3 to 8yrs) and make learning fun!
– Each story includes challenging games that teach left to right, comprehension, critical thinking, strategy, up/down, counting, sorting, and so much more!
– One character trait is incorporated into each digital story (eg. punctuality, courage, and kindness).
– Students can read by themselves or Storybooks alive can read to them.
– Words are highlighted as they are read aloud.