This product is ONLY available to ship within the continental U.S. and will require shipping charges.
This convenient bundle combines an HP Notebook, preloaded with our Learning alive Zoo Keeper Edition, and a Teacher’s “Zoo” Cart with built-in Audio.
• Laptop PC optimized for Alive Studios’ Software
• 15″ touch-screen
• Includes pre-installation of Learning alive
• Just power up, click, and go!
• 1-Year Warranty
Learning alive™ Zoo Keeper Edition
Learning alive is a brain-based supplemental curriculum that includes Letters alive Zoo Keeper Edition, Math alive, and three Interactive Stories designed to help your early learners become proficient in reading, writing, and mathematics. Fill your classroom with our magical cast of 26 zoo animals for a super-engaging, cross-curricular experience. Enjoy the action, sounds, and engagement as our animals spring to life via augmented reality to provide an eye-popping, interactive 3D experience for your kids.
Contents of the Learning alive Zoo Keeper Edition:
• Letters alive Zoo Keeper Edition software on flash drive – One user license for single computer
• Zoo Keeper Lesson Plans (aligned to Kindergarten ELA Standards)
• 26 Alphabet cards
• 97 PreK and Kindergarten sight word cards
• 84 Word Family cards (blends, digraphs, rimes)
• 25.5″x 22″ Zoo Map Poster
• 22″ x 25.5″ Alphabet Poster
• 26 Alphabet Letter Posters
• Ipevo USB Doc Cam and extension stand
• Tracking mat for cards
• Card sorting box
• Training and modeling videos
• 60-Day FREE Trial for ESGI Online Student Assessments
• 45 Skill-based Learning Games
• 41 Teacher Cards that activate the Augmented Reality Activities:
– 10 Number Cards
– 10 Animal Cards
– 9 Color Cards
– 7 (2D) Shape Cards
– 5 (3D) Shape Cards
• 60-Day FREE Trial to ESGI for Digital Assessments
Our three digital Storybooks engage kids (3 to 8yrs) and make learning fun!
– Each story includes challenging games that teach left to right, comprehension, critical thinking, strategy, up/down, counting, sorting, and so much more!
– One character trait is incorporated into each digital story (eg. punctuality, courage, and kindness).
– Students can read by themselves or Storybooks alive can read to them.
– Words are highlighted as they are read aloud.
Teacher’s “Zoo” Cart for Supplemental Reading and Math Software
Highly functional and exceptionally durable audio Cart securely stores your computer and teaching materials while also functioning as an Alive Studios Instruction Station! Handy, full-width pull-up side shelf provides all the space you need to present Letters alive, Math alive and/or Storybooks alive. The cart includes a convenient drawer so you can easily sort your card decks in advance of your lessons. The locking compartment door swings completely to the side to allow easy access to the built-in 18W subwoofer and two speakers, conveniently fixed to a slide-out shelf for easy access. An audio hub with independent volume control is included that also allows for auxiliary output devices such as an iPod or mp3 player. The back panel has sturdy, metal mesh covering the speaker enclosure and is built to allow the power cord to exit while the Cart is securely locked. The top features a cable grommet with cable holder insert and integral cable management. Built-in power with 6 surge protected outlets/15 ft cord makes it easy to plug in other equipment such your laptop, 3″ heavy duty locking swivel casters. Overall: 24w x 20d x 36.5h
Light, wood tone finish with decorative and fun zoo emblems
Details about our Teacher’s Cart These Carts have a super sturdy design and are made from 90% pre-consumer and 10% post consumer recycled wood materials so they won’t rattle or loosen like metal carts. They are low-maintenance, covered in heat- and impact-resistant laminate, and offer high value for the investment. At 24w x 20d x 36.5h our Carts can fit most anywhere! All carts come with a top grommet with cable holder insert, 6 surge protected outlets/20 ft cord, full height locking door, & heavy duty locking swivel casters. Although laminate is durable, scratches are unavoidable because classroom Carts typically get heavy wear. Packaging/Delivery (via. Common Carrier): Carts are shipped via common carrier inside cardboard container(s) made from recycled and fully recyclable materials. Additionally, carts may, at times, be strapped to a pallet to ensure added protection during shipping. These pallets are made of wood and are fully reusable and recyclable.